Saturday, May 22, 2010





Interview with Rod Kimble the music critic





After completing Operation Fiscal Jackhammer, stuntman extraordinaire, Rod Kimble has spent time reviewing authentic musical albums such as this new release from LCD Soundsystem:

incandescentbanter: So Rod, first listen, what did you think?

Rod: WHat I first thought WHas, hey, this sounds a lot like their previous release, Sound of Silver, but I dont think thats a bad thing cause that CD WHas awesome. But overall, I liked this album instantly, the next day.

incandescentbanter: Is it an LCD evolving and improving their sound, or is it about the same album each release?

Rod: Im gonna be honest with you, they have continued producing their longer, beat-building songs, but its totally fine, I can dance pretty good to their songs and I like to party.

incandescentbanter: So would you say this album is cool beans?

Rod: Ummm yea, lyrics anrnt the best, and its easy to get bored with a couple of the songs (Drunk Girls, All I Want), but at times its very catchy and just makes you want to move. Cool beans.

incandescentbanter: Well thanks Rod for the interv… Rod: Hoobastank!



LCD Soundsystem
This is happening
DFA 2010

7.5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I especially enjoyed the "WHat"