Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hellow America, I now work in an office slash wear a tie to my job everyday-livin the dream. Not sure how I feel about bing a part of a cube farm. Not much sun, not much moving, not much talking, not much of anything really. Might as well be a ye ole slug under a rock or something. I wonder how many people have to go through this 9ine to 5ive every weekday. Its not something I aspire too...

I feel like I can offer more to the world than sitting in a cubicle all day crunching the numbers and trying to climb the corporate ladder to ‘hecka mad bank’ slash buy a mercedes b. Cant we all?

If I had to choose an office role model is would of course be Jim Halpert. This guy has set the standard of modern office hair trendz slash attitude slash I married the receptionistism.


Maybe I should ‘pimp my cubicle’ like this classy bald man.


Are office jobs overrated?

Are cubicles the final frontier for any college grad? Or is having your own office?

Have you ever created the domino effect with cubicle walls?

Should all offices be like google’s? Is the googleplex even real life?

No comments: