Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So lately thinking bout old people. Really cant wait to be an old guy myself. I have big plans:

How to spend time: Sit on an ole porch on a comfy chair watching the front lawn. Yell at any person under the age of 35 to stay off the grass. Call anyone under the age of 35 a ‘whippersnapper,’ or ‘wanker.’




How to cover my wrinkly body: An old plaid flat cap. A Hawaiian print button up for summer, and a fugly sweater for winter. And golf knickers just to stay stylin.



Maybe Ill spend my time playing viddy games to relive my arthritis.

Maybe Ill pick up a self destructing habit and ‘hope it works out’ like it did for this lady.

Are you scared of getting old?

How can I make my ‘golden years into ‘platinum yeas’? Or better yet, ‘unobtanium years’ {via Avatar}?

Do you believe that life will bring you full circle {via diapers}?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Sara said...

You should talk to Ian about this. Sometimes he likes to pretend he's an old man.

gerbdesign said...

haha! You will be hysterical! Maybe you will move to Friendship Alley? oh, You forgot the part about pretending to be crazy and getting away with anything! I want to join a "society" and have us get together and play canasta (old people name for hand and foot) and eat old people candy.